Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BP 14 Due April 29

Favorite Place.
Design influences me in the way I express my own sight on beauty. The way I would design something or the things I like in design are what express my kind of views. My favorite place would be Denver, Colorado. I love this place because of the way a city can be built with the landscape provided. It is almost like a valley where the homes, and buildings are down in the valley and everywhere you look are mountains surrounding you. I love this as design because homes and buildings are built with the stone and tile roof look. I think complements well with the mountain scene. Materials almost try and blend buildings into what a mountain is made of. I love this place also because of the relaxation and innocence it prevails. Denver is almost like its own city away from other because of the exclusion that it has.  My favorite space would be my bedroom.  I would say my bedroom because this is my chill spot, my space for just me. I have the things in there that make me happy, express my views of design and the things I like most. I have music, pictures and photos, the colors I like, the way I like rooms to be set up in design. It expresses me to the max and it’s a place where I can get away from everything and relax. It’s a space I spend a lot of time in and its all for my comfort. My favorite object would be my iPod. I like the design of how simple and sleek it is to hold so much info. This is my major cool down, stress reliever and I would die without my music. I especially like the design because of the easy access to find songs and have options to benefit the genres I’m listening to.  Last but not least my favorite building would have to be the coliseum. I really like the design that started the whole arch and stacking of arches revolution. It is a great design to hold many people for a single event. The 360 view was also a great idea along with stacking to accommodate more people without the need to take more landscape. The arch idea in my opinion makes the building what it is. It was a great way to have an elegante decoration that could benefit the structure as well.
Favorite Object
Favorite Building

Favorite Space. Bedroom similar to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment